Cisco Off Campus Drive 2020: Apply for Software Engineer and Hardware Engineer Jobs in Cisco now. 2020 batch pass outs from Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, related majors such as Math, Physics can apply for the Cisco Off Campus Drive now. The company is inviting new graduates for Software Engineer Jobs in Bangalore location. So, all the eligible candidates are advised to use this great opportunity.
Selected candidates will be having a role in Cisco as a Software Engineer driving next-gen software innovations including cloud, mobile, desktop or security spaces. Also, build applications that make technology accessible to people on a variety of devices. And, Imagine, design, and create solutions to transform how we work, live, learn and play. So, all the eligible candidates are advised to go through the complete job profile before applying for the Cisco Off Campus 2019-20.
Cisco Off Campus Drive 2020 for 2020 Batch Freshers | Apply Now
Company Profile: Cisco is the worldwide leader in IT and networking that builds teams that are expanding technology solutions in the mobile, cloud, security, IT, and big data spaces, including software and consulting services. With roughly 10 billion connected things in the world now and over 50 billion estimated in the future, your career has exponential possibilities at Cisco.
Job Description: Selected candidates will play a crucial role in driving next-gen software innovations including cloud, mobile, desktop or security spaces. Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for enhancements and new products. Develop software and tools in support of design, infrastructure and technology platforms, including operating systems, compilers, routers, networks, utilities, databases and Internet-related tools. Determine hardware compatibility and/or influences hardware design.
|Company Name||Cisco India Pvt Ltd|
|Job Designation||Software Engineer/ Hardware Engineer|
|Job Location||Bangalore, Karnataka, India|
|Employment Type||Full Time/ Regular|
|Salary||Best In Industry|
|Job Discipline||Software Development, Testing|
|Education Requirements||BE, BTech, Degree|
|Last Date To Apply||As Soon As Possible|
- Software Engineer: Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, related majors such as Math, Physics
- Hardware Engineer: Recent graduate or on your final year of studies toward a master’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Applied Science, Material Engineering, Applied Physics, Math or Physics
- Year of Passout -2020 (only)
- Minimum of a 8.5 GPA or higher
- Solid understanding of computer science fundamentals and software engineering with an aptitude for learning new technologies
- Strong knowledge of programming and scripting languages
- Possess creative problem solving skills and excellent troubleshooting/debugging skills
- Experience in establishing and sustaining excellent relationships with the extended team
- Candidates should have an excellent verbal and written skills
The recruitment process for Cisco India includes following interview rounds.
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
How To Apply for Cisco Off Campus Drive 2020?
2020 pass outs can apply for the Cisco Off Campus using the following registration link.
Software Engineer Application: Click Here To Apply
Hardware Engineer Application: Click Here To Apply
You May Also Like To Apply: