Cambium Networks Off Campus Drive for Freshers As Software Engineer Trainee – Take Online Test Now
|Company Name||Cambium Networks Private Limited|
|Job Designation||Software Trainee|
|Full Time/ Regular|
|Salary||Best In Industry|
|Education Requirements||BE, BTech, Degree|
|Test Starts on||20th November, 2019|
|Test Ends on||31st January, 2019|
- Experience in developing enterprise class applications
- Expert knowledge of web technologies (HTML/CSS)
- Strong knowledge of W3C standards
- Ability to write high-performance, reusable code for UI components
- Strong knowledge of development design patterns and Model-View-Controller principles
- At least one year of experience in AngularJS.
- Advanced level of experience on any JS frameworks/libraries like D3.JS, YUI, Backbone.JS , AngularJS, Underscore, Twitter Bootstrap.
- Self-starter, startup experience is a plus. Ability to work in an extremely dynamic and fast paced environment.
- Understanding of unit testing tools (e.g. jUnit, Selenium or Jasmine)
- Extremely comfortable with performance and debugging tools like Firebug, YSlow, Charles, Fiddler, etc.
- Experience in integrating with back end service oriented architecture preferably using JSON
- Some experience with HTML5 features, especially SVG, CSS 3, but also including offline cache manifest, local database, and canvas.
- Software Configuration Management tool such as SVN or git
- Experience in Cloud Based UI architecture
- Should have experience in responsive UI design, capable of developing page considering both desktop & mobile devices
- Experience in cross browser compatibility, usability and accessibility design issues
- Experience in code optimization and refactoring.
How To Apply for Cambium Networks Off Campus Drive?
Interested candidates can register and take the online live test using the following link.
More details and application link: Click Here
You May Also Like To Apply: