BEL Recruitment 2020: Bharat Electronics Limited is inviting applications from BE/ B.Tech – Chemical/ Civil/ CSE/ EEE/ ECE/ Mechanical/ Electronics/ Environmental Engineering graduates for Apprenticeship openings. So, candidates with eligibility criteria as prescribed in the official notification can apply for the Bharat Electronics (BEL) Recruitment 2020. The complete information is given in the below sections and as well as in the official notification of the BEL.
If you are a BE/ B.Tech 2017, 2018, 2019 passed out from Chemical/ Civil/ CSE/ IT/ EEE/ ECE/ Mechanical/ Electronics/ Environmental, Production, Industrial Engineering, Mechatronics Engineering branches, you can apply for the drive. For more details about the eligible engineering branches, go through the official recruitment notification. You can get the notification using the link available below. Moreover, check the eligibility, selection process and other details like last date of application, etc.
Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) Recruitment 2020 for Graduate Apprentice Posts | Apply Now
Bharat Electronics Limited, Bengaluru, a leading Navaratna Public Sector enterprise under the Ministry of Defence will be engaging Graduate Engineers for One year Apprenticeship training under the Apprenticeship act 1961.
|Company Name||Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL)|
|Job Designation||Graduate Apprenticeship|
|Employment Type||Full Time/ Regular|
|Stipend||Rs.11,110/- per month|
|Education Requirements||BE, BTech|
|Last Date To Apply||As Soon As Possible|
- Candidates should have passed BE/Btech. examination on or after 01.07.2017
- Qualifying Marks: For General/OBC Candidates – first class(aggregate of 60% in all Sem.& CGPA of 6.75) and for SC /ST & PWD Candidates – pass Class
- Southern Region (Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Kerala and Pondicherry) states candidates are only eligible
- Those who are perusing/completed ME/M.Tech and already employed are not eligible
- Candidate who fulfill the above criteria’s are only eligible for selection
- Candidates who are appearing for selection should produce PDC/DEGREE CERTIFICATE and 10th Std/ SSLC marks Sheet in original
- Original Aadhar Card to be produced for verification
- List of selected candidates will be uploaded in BEL website www.bel – india.in
- Candidates selection will be based on the performance in the written test (Objective Type in the respective Engineering field)
- After selection, candidates have to take the apprenticeship for a duration of one year
Eligible candidates can attend the selection process on 27th, 28th, 30th and 31st December 2019 at the below venue.
CENTRE FOR LEARNING AND DEVELOPMENT
BHARAT ELECTRONICS LIMITED
JALAHALLI POST, BENGALURU –
How To Apply for BEL Recruitment 2020?
Eligible candidates can apply for the BEL Graduate Apprenticeship Jobs using the following link.
More details & Notification link: Click Here
You May Also Like To Apply: