Autodesk Recruitment 2020: Are you looking for latest job openings in Autodesk? if you agree with us then this page helps you a lot to know about the Autodesk Recruitment 2020. In this article, we are providing the precise information for the candidates about the Autodesk Jobs, Salary, Eligibility Criteria, Recruitment Process and the procedure to apply for the Autodesk Recruitment 2020. So, check the below sections of this page for Autodesk Recruitment 2020 for Freshers.
B.E/B.Tech, M.E/M.Tech, MCA, BCA freshers can apply for the latest job openings in Autodesk India now. The company has new opportunities for freshers and experience candidates in various domains. So, we suggest the candidates to apply for the latest job openings in Autodesk India before the last date of application.
Autodesk Recruitment 2020 for Freshers As Software Developer
Company Profile: This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a dynamic team of Software Development Engineers at the Autodesk MCP Group at Pune, India. The successful candidate will be involved in developing Fusion 360, Autodesk’s new, innovative CAD, CAM and CAE tool. Fusion 360 connects the entire product development process in a single cloud-based platform that works on both MAC and PC.
As a global leader in 3D design, engineering, and entertainment software, Autodesk helps people imagine, design, and create a better world. Autodesk accelerates better design through an unparalleled depth of experience and a broad portfolio of software to give customers the power to solve their design, business, and environmental challenges. In addition to designers, architects, engineers, and media and entertainment professionals, Autodesk helps students, educators, and casual creators unlock their creative ideas through user-friendly applications.
|Company Name||Autodesk software India Pvt Ltd|
|Job Designation||Software Development Engineer|
|Employment Type||Full Time/ Regular|
|Salary||Best In Industry|
|Experience||0 to 1 Year|
|Education Requirements||Bachelors or Master’s Degree|
|Last Date To Apply||As Soon As Possible|
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree in CS, Mechanical or any Engineering discipline from reputed Engineering College
- 0 to 1 year of experience in software product development environment, preferably CAD/CAM/CAE
- Strong C++ knowledge
- Good OOAD and Design Patterns knowledge
- knowledge of Data Structures, STL
- Good knowledge of UI design (QT, MFC etc.)
- Self-initiative and strong drive to work on a Scrum Team
- Working knowledge of Mac and Windows platform
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Working knowledge of source code management
- Passionate about robust software designs
- Ability and willingness to take on new tasks and come up to speed quickly
- Self-directed, willing to take initiative with minimal supervision
How To Apply for Autodesk Recruitment 2020?
More details & application link: Click Here To Apply
You May Also Like To Apply: