Applied Materials Recruitment 2020: Candidates who are looking for fresher jobs & IT jobs has a good news. In the latest recruitment notification, Applied Materials has announced Software Engineer job openings for freshers and experienced candidates. So, interested candidates can apply. B.E/B.Tech, MCA, BCA and Degree fresher candidates can apply for this drive.
The Online application to apply for the Applied Materials Recruitment Drive 2020 will be available here. Also, you can apply directly by visiting the official career portal of Applied Materials Company. The company has new openings in Chennai, Bangalore and other locations in India. So, people who are looking for latest entry level jobs can apply for the Applied Materials recruitment drive.
Applied Materials Recruitment 2020 Job Openings for Freshers
Company Profile: Applied Materials (Nasdaq: AMAT), the world’s largest supplier of products and services to the global semiconductor industry, is one of the leading information infrastructure providers.As a core information infrastructure company, Applied Materials innovates and commercializes the processing and manufacturing technology that helps semiconductor manufacturers produce the world’s most advanced chips.To support customers around the world, Applied Materials employs approximately 12,000 people in over 65 locations throughout China; Europe and Israel; India, Malaysia and Singapore; Japan; Korea; Taiwan; and the United States.
|Company Name||Applied Materials India Pvt Ltd|
|Job Designation||Software Engineer|
|Job Location||Chennai, Tamil Nadu|
|Employment Type||Full Time/ Regular|
|Industry||Semiconductors / Electronics|
|Functional Area||IT Software – Application Programming, Maintenance|
|Salary||Best In Industry|
|Years of Experience||Up to 1 Year|
|Education Requirements||Bachelor’s Degree|
|Last Date To Apply||As Soon As Possible|
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree
- Years of Experience: Up to 1 Year Work Experience
- Willing to relocate to Chennai
- Develops code for software projects. Designs and implements bug fixes
- Designs general software projects
- Performs software tests on code and enhancements
- Develops software documentation
- Troubleshoots software problems of limited difficulty
- Interfaces with internal customers for requirements analysis
- Compiles data for regularly scheduled or special reports, analysis and statements
- Functional Knowledge: Demonstrates conceptual knowledge of theories, practices and procedures within a discipline
- Business Expertise: Applies general knowledge of business developed through education or past experience
- Leadership: No supervisory responsibilities; accountable for developing technical contribution
- Problem Solving: Uses existing procedures to solve standard problems; analyzes information and standard practices to make judgments
- Impact: Has limited impact on own work team; works within standardized procedures and practices to achieve objectives and meet deadlines
- Interpersonal Skills: Exchanges straightforward information, asks questions and checks for understanding
How To Apply for Applied Materials Recruitment 2020?
More details & application link: Click Here To Apply
You May Also Like To Apply: