Ansys Recruitment 2020: Ansys Software Pvt Ltd is inviting applications from B.E./B Tech freshers from 2020 batch for Software Developer vacancies. Candidates who are having a BE / BTech or ME / MTech / MS degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or related field can apply Online for Ansys Recruitment 2019 Drive.
Ansys is inviting 2020 pass outs for Software Developer vacancies. B.E/ B.Tech, M.E/ M.Tech & Degree freshers can apply now using the registration link. The online registration link is given below for the sake of candidates. As per the recruitment notification, the drive will be conducted across India. So, freshers can use this opportunity to get an IT job.
Ansys Recruitment 2020 for B.E/B Tech 2020 Batch Passouts
Company Profile: This engineer will join the Research and Development team of Ansys have to create the state of the art software for semiconductor analysis. Innovation in semiconductor design and manufacturing enables smaller device architectures with higher performance and energy efficiency for powering the smart product revolution.
|Company Name||Ansys Software Pvt Ltd|
|Job Designation||Software Developer I (2020 Passouts only)|
|Job Location||Bangalore, Noida|
|Employment Type||Full Time/ Regular|
|Salary||Best In Industry|
|Education Requirements||BE / BTech or ME / MTech / MS degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or related field|
|Last Date To Apply||As Soon As Possible|
- B.E./B Tech degree in Computer Science, Electronics Engineering or related field
- Experience in C++ with broad and deep understanding of the language
- Working knowledge of the Linux operating system
- Strong working knowledge of the Linux operating system
- Strong background in data structures, algorithms, and debugging
- Ability to learn quickly, understand complex systems and to work closely with others
- Ability to complete high-quality work on time
- Candidates should have 60% throughout their academics.
- Candidates must have excellent programming skills.
- Strong Academic Knowledge.
Candidates who are having skills in the following areas have advantage.
- Successful large-scale commercial software development
- Development, debugging and optimization of systems using distributed processing
- Experience with the Python programming language
- Parasitic extraction for advanced semiconductor nodes
- Transistor-level simulation or analysis
- GUI development for physical design or analysis tools
How To Apply for Ansys Recruitment Drive 2020?
2020 pass outs with B.E./B Tech degree in Computer Science, Electronics Engineering or related field can apply now for Ansys Recruitment drive using the following link.
Direct Link: Click Here To Apply
You May Also Like To Apply: