Amazon Chennai Walkin (August 2019): Amazon India is inviting young graduates for Walk In Interview in Chennai on 21st and 22nd August, 2019. Minimum education qualification required for this job is Graduation Degree. So, candidates with prescribed eligibility criteria as mentioned in the job advertisement can attend this Walk In Interview. Also, candidates with 0 to 2 years of experience can apply for this recruitment drive.
Amazon Chennai WalkIn is scheduled for freshers and experienced candidates in Chennai on 21st and 22nd August, 2019. After selection, candidates will be taken into job as a Retail Associate at Amazon Development Centre, Chennai. Selected candidates will get a salary of Rs.2,25,000/- PA. Also, other benefits and perks are applicable to the candidates after final selection. So, check all the complete details and apply for Amazon Walk In Interview in Chennai.
Amazon Chennai Walkin for Freshers | Any Graduate
About Company: Amazon Development Centre (India) Pvt. Ltd is one of the top four technology companies in the world. The company has branches across India along with Amazon Development Centres in Hyderabad, Chennai, Bangalore and other places.
|Hiring Organization||Amazon Development Centre (India) Pvt. Ltd|
|Job Designation||Retail Associate|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Walk-In Date||21st and 22nd August|
|Walk-In Venue||Amazon Development Centre, Chennai|
- Minimum Qualification Graduation
- Work Experience: 0 – 2 Years (Max)
- Should be willing to work in rotational shifts including night shift and rotational week offs
- Only immediate joiners
- The candidates that have appeared in the last 6 months are not eligible to re-apply
- Meets and/or exceeds productivity and accuracy targets for assigned audit/quality processes
- Is an SME on specific business quality processes
- Drive process/system improvements basis ongoing trends/gaps identified
- Execute on assigned project components of specific audit processes
- 24/7/365 availability, including willingness to work on weekends, and outside of the “standard” work day
- Carries out tactical issue based communications with internal teams
- Creates ad-hoc operational reports, status updates on a need basis
The candidates selection process involves the following rounds.
- Group Discussion/ JAM
- Technical Interview
- Voice Assessment – Skill Test
- HR Interview
Documents To Carry
Candidates have to carry the following documents while attending the WalkIn Interview.
- 2 copies of resume for the interview
- Copy of PAN Card & Adhar Card
- Educational Documents: Provisional Certificate / Degree Certificate / Consolidated Mark Sheet of Highest educational qualification
- Employment Documents: Relieving Letter / Service letter for previous companies
- Please carry of original government ID proof for security
How To Apply for Amazon Chennai Walkin 2019?
Eligible candidates can apply for the Amazon Chennai Walkin Interview using the following registration link.
Also, check other Fresher Walkins in India.