ABB Recruitment 2020: Candidates who are looking for latest job openings has a good news. ABB Group is inviting applications from BE, B.Tech engineering candidates for Project Engineer Jobs. So, Engineering graduates with prescribed eligibility can apply now for the ABB India Jobs. The complete details regarding the ABB Recruitment 2019-20 are available in the below sections of this page. So, follow all the information available on this page.
The Online application to apply for the ABB Recruitment Drive 2019-2020 will be available here. Also, you can apply directly by visiting the official career portal of ABB Group Company. The company has new openings in Maharashtra, Hyderabad, Chennai, Bangalore and other locations in India. So, people who are looking for latest jobs in ABB Group can apply for the current recruitment drive.
ABB Recruitment 2020 for Freshers | Project Engineer, Site Engineer, Production Engineer Openings
Company Profile: ABB is a global technology leader in industrial digitalization. ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 147,000 employees and $34 billion revenue. In India, ABB has been operating for over a century. At present, we have 40 factories at 9 locations that develop best-in-class products bringing together global expertise, with local experience. India is also home to ABB group’s largest engineering design and R&D center, where our engineers work on cutting-edge technologies to develop the future offerings from engineering tools to analytics solutions.
|Company Name||ABB Group|
|Job Designation||Project Engineer/ Site Engineer/ Engineer Production|
|Job Location||Nashik, Maharashtra/ Vadodara, Gujarat|
|Employment Type||Full Time/ Regular|
|Salary||Best In Industry|
|Education Requirements||BE, BTech|
|Last Date To Apply||As Soon As Possible|
- Minimum 2 years of Experience in Design / Project Engineering
- Have the ability to see practical solutions to complex problems
- Have the ability to work within a virtual organization
- Ability to communicate across cultures with ease
- Create the engineering design concept/ philosophy definition. Evaluate and apply standard techniques, procedures and criteria to perform engineering assignments. Reviews and approves design deliverables
- Provide technical support for testing, installation and commissioning activities
- Provide Design Verification support to the assigned Focused Factory/Local Business Line
- Creates work plans and cost estimates for work in own area of responsibility and proactively manages this work to deliver the agreed program on time, on quality and at the targeted cost
Candidates selection is based on the performance in the following rounds.
- Written Test
- Technical Interview/ Skill Test
- HR Interview
Online Application Link for ABB Recruitment 2020?
Eligible Engineering graduates can apply Online using the following registration link.
Engineer Production: Click Here To Apply
R&D Engineer: Click Here To Apply
Project Engineer: Click Here To Apply
Site Engineer: Click Here To Apply
You May Also Like To Apply: